Why Small Groups?
LifePoint's strategy for involvement is simple: Gather, Grow, Serve. We believe that when people Gather together for worship; Grow together in Biblical Community; and Serve the church, their community, and the world with the gifts God has given them, they will experience the Abundant Life Jesus promised. In fact they will begin to influence people the way Jesus did.
The best way to experience community is in a Small Group, where people grow together as they explore and apply the Bible to everyday life. It's also where people care and pray for one another, serve together and develop genuine relationships. We are confident you will experience that living life with others is better than living life alone.
Most of our groups run on a semester basis, with Fall, Winter/Spring and Summer sign-ups. We also offer some short-term groups mid-semester to give you a taste of community in the interim. To see what groups are currently available, click on Find a Group.
Types of Small Groups at LifePoint
- College Aged- Summer Small Group
- Adult Small Groups - for couples, men, women, singles, young adults, or anyone!
- Specialty Small Groups - for a particular audience, including:
- Starting Point - for those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity.
Summer Activity Groups
Looking for a fun way to connect with people this summer? Lead or join a Summer Activity Group! Groups meet 4-8 times over the summer, centered around a fun activity or theme. Get creative! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Outdoor Activity Group (volleyball, cycling, rock climbing, mini-golf, softball)
- Interest Group (quilting, book club, barbeque, bowling)
- Study Group (short-term Bible Study, book study, video series)
Click here to find a Summer Activity Group. Search "Summer Activity Groups" under category.
For further information or questions about Small Groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org.