Why Small Groups?
LifePoint's strategy for making disciples is a simple approach. We call it Gather, Grow, Serve. We believe that when people engage in Gathering together for worship; Growing together in Biblical Community; and Serving the church, their community, and the world with the gifts God has given them, they will experience the Abundant Life Jesus promised. In fact they will begin to influence people the way Jesus did.
When you zoom in and take a look at "Grow" you'll see that our primary environment for this is Small Groups. We're convinced that Small Groups provide the optimal environment for sustained life change to occur. A Small Group is where people grow together as they explore and apply the Bible to everyday life. It's also where people care and pray for one another, serve together and develop genuine relationships. We are confident you will experience that living life with others is better than living life alone.
Types of Small Groups at LifePoint
- Community Groups // LEARN MORE
- Men's Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Women's Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Young Adult Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Marriage Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Public Safety Small Group // LEARN MORE
- American Sign Language (ASL) Small Group // LEARN MORE
- Adoption Foster Care (Legacy LifeNet) Small Group // LEARN MORE
For further information or questions about Small Groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org.