Why Small Groups?
At LifePoint, our desire is to grow smaller during the week as we grow larger on the weekends. We do this through Small Groups. We're convinced that Small Groups provide the optimal environment for sustained life change to occur. A Small Group is where people grow together as they explore and apply the Bible to everyday life. It's also where people care and pray for one another, serve together and develop genuine relationships. We are confident you will experience that living life with others is better than living life alone.
Types of Small Groups at LifePoint
- Community Groups
- Men's Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Women's Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Young Adult Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Marriage Small Groups // LEARN MORE
- Public Safety Small Group // LEARN MORE
- American Sign Language (ASL) Small Group // LEARN MORE
- Adoption Foster Care (Legacy LifeNet) Small Group // LEARN MORE
For further information, questions concerning Small Groups, or to get connected to a Small Group, please email email@example.com.