Ish Arteaga | 12/31/17
Series: After Midnight
Series Part No: 1
We’ve all been up after midnight. While at times it has been in pursuit of joy and fun, there are times when anxiety, trials, and suffering keep us tossing and turning into the break of dawn. Join us as we visit King David on such a night and consider God’s Word prior to the arrival of 2018’s sleepless nights.
For further thought and discussion:
- Describe the difficult circumstances that led to the most recent sleepless night in your life. Why was it so difficult to sleep?
- Do you currently have any appropriate places to speak honestly? What is God’s role in that?
- What are some things you’ve done to preserve the memory of good times in relationships with family and friends? How could those strategies be applied to your relationship with God?
- Which is easiest for you: being honest about your challenges OR remembering your relationship with the Lord? Why do you think that is?
- Heartbeat by Andres Figueroa, Joshua Silverberg, Lindsey Sweat, and Mariah McManus
- Your Promises by Chris Brown, Mack Brock, Steven Furtick, and Wade Joye
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Matt Crocker, Joel Houston, and Salomon Ligthelm
After MidnightBack to Sermons
|After Midnight||Ish Arteaga||12/31/17|