Joe Laughlin | 5/14/17
Series: A Special Kind of Love
Series Part No: 1
Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so… For many of us this simple song brings back memories of being tucked in at night and our Mothers softly singing us to sleep. Jesus’ love is a very special kind of love that expresses itself for many of us through our Mothers or Motherhood. Come with us as we take a look at one of the most unusual love stories in the Bible, from a Mother to a child, that ultimately leads us to God’s very special love for us.
For further thought and discussion:
- Do you have a memory of the Jesus loves me song?
- How does that help you understand Jesus’ very special love for us?
- What did you learn from God through Solomon’s decision on the issue before him?
- How do you define sacrificial love? What is the effect it has had on your life?
- Take some time and meditate on the fact that Jesus loves you. What does that mean to you, or do you even believe that he does? If you are struggling with the fact that he loves you, why?
- Open Up The Heavens by Meredith Andrews, Stuart Garrard, Jason Ingram, James McDonald, and Andi Rozier
- Good Good Father by Pat Barrett and Anthony Brown
- Waiting Here For You by Jesse Reeves, Martin Smith, and Chris Tomlin
- Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) by Matt Crocker, Joel Houston, and Salomon Ligthelm
A Special Kind of LoveBack to Sermons
|A Special Kind of Love||Joe Laughlin||5/14/17|